What Is The NextGen Campaign?
The NextGen Campaign is a three-year initiative to reach the “next generation” for Christ.
As a church, we will not rest until we:
- give our kids the facility they need to grow in their faith
- reach 500 new kids in this area
- reach 300 new kids through our next campus
- reach 400 new kids by starting seven new churches through our international mission partners
- double our international child sponsorships from 350 to 700
How will campaign funds be invested?
- Children’s Ministry Investments (Building improvements, administrative support, other staff, etc.)
- Student Ministry Investments (Equipment, administrative support, etc.)
- Reaching Kids Regionally (Campus investments, next campus, etc.)
- Reaching Kids Internationally (Child sponsorships; church planting in: India, El Salvador, Panama; Joska, Kenya middle school support, etc.)
- Strengthening the Financial Base (Ongoing facility expenses, staff and other support expenses, etc.)
How can I get involved?
You can make your commitment to the NextGen campaign at anytime by filling out an online NextGen Campaign commitment form here.
What if I have questions about the NextGen Campaign?
Contact Kevin Stone, CCV’s Executive Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 792-0777 extension 208.